For Residents


How do I apply for the Fuel Assistance, Weatherization (“WAP”) or Heating System Repair and Replacement (“HEARTWAP”) programs?

First , go to the Cold Relief Brochure and find out the local agency which provides these services in your area.  Then, contact the agency to find out how to apply.

Other Useful Resources 

Massachusetts Association for Community Action

 The Massachusetts Department of Housing and Community Development Division of Community Services

Massachusetts Weatherization Assistance Program (WAP) Overview

Massachusetts Heating System Repair & Replacement (HEARTWAP) Overview

Low-Income Energy Assistance (LIHEAP) Overview

%d bloggers like this: